Friday, August 19, 2011

When I sit in the house if I am not doing homework (ain't nothing like a smart chick) I am listening to MUSIC. I couldn't stress enough the love I have for MUSIC. I deal with a lot of situations in my life through MUSIC. Some I probably shouldn't because I will be in my bag of feelings (emotions). With that being said I am a LOVE SONG/SLOW JAM fanatic. Something about that MUSIC does something for me. I love to listen to vocals. And on that note I will tell you who my favorite underrated singer is...JOELLE JAMES! I use to call her my favorite unsigned singer but she was recently signed to Chris Brown's label (yes that is her on "Leave the Club" from CB's latest mixtape). When I heard I was so excited like I know her....Side Note, I would love for her to be my "best friend forever" anyone know her tell her I am probably her biggest fan. I am glad she is finally getting some credit she deserves. Y'all homegirl can blow. Her voice is strong and she carries a note with the best of them. I am patiently waiting for her album to drop I will be at the closet Target picking it up. I would never lead my peeps wrong with MUSIC, trust me on this, she is a STAR! Follow her on Twitter @joellejames

No comments:

Post a Comment