Monday, August 22, 2011

fallTRENDS: Shoes

“I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!”
- Marilyn Monroe




 There are three things I can not get enough of 1) shoes 2) more shoes 3) even more shoes. If I could birth a pair I probably would. My obsession with them is that serious. I love all shoes from flats to heels, they all are special in their own way. My number one rule when it comes to shoe...If you are going to wear heels, WEAR THEM, meaning go as high as you can go. Me, personally, I am a 5inch and higher kinda girl. Anything under 5inches has no purpose in my world. NO OFFENSE. Something about high(er) heels changes the whole attitude. You can be sexy, classy, sassy and overall DDG (drop dead gorgeous) with the right pair of heels. Oh this doesn't mean neglect the outfit, its a team they both work together. Honestly, what is one without the other? No rush I'll wait.....yea didn't think so. With Fall quickly approaching us the footwork must be RIGHT! I will give a little Fall preview of some shoes in my opinion are must-haves or at least I would love to have in my closet. And price shouldn't even be an issue of course famous desinger brands will be expensive but there are always shoes designed similar at a lower cost.



No comments:

Post a Comment