Thursday, August 18, 2011

fashionSALUTE: Rachel Roy


I have decided every week I will post a fashionSALUTE. This is a post dedicated to those in fashion I feel have made a difference and have fabulous collections. I am team RACHEL ROY as of lately. Its crazy to me I am so in love with fashion but I don't have a favorite designer. I am a fan of all designers in different ways. But Ms. Roy has stolen my heart. She worked her way from the bottom to the top. And in my opinion she still doesn't get the credit she deserves. A lot of people are like huh? Rachel Ray you mean the chef....ummm....NO! I mean the fashion designer ROY. She started her career with the famous urban line Rocawear (Jay-z and Dame Dash) as an intern. In 2005 she launched her own self titled line. What I love about her collection? It is ready to wear yet unique enough to turn heads. Her collections are not limited she doesn't just design clothes but shoes, bags and jewelry. Rachel by Rachel Roy is what I want to find in my closet every morning when I wake up. Along with designing her fierce collections she is also a philanthropist. I love to see individuals in high places giving back and helping those in need. .....Side Note: "Dear Santa, the Huddson wedge bootie with the leopard pony that covers the entire bootie (5inch heel and 1inch platform) will be a wonderful present under my tree this year. THANKS in advance." Ok I get side tracked easily but this week my fashionSALUTE is presented to the talented and GORGEOUS Rachel Roy.

Santa look!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment