Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love Affair: Fashion &Music [[EXPOSED]]

Hey ya'll, I've decided to start a blog, a fishbowl size portion will be about fashion with a shot glass size about music and a slice of lime size portion will be about my life as I know it...it won't be targeted to all audiences just those who enjoy having a love affair with fashion and music as I do. (and yes I did refer to the sections with an alcohol comparison).This blog will be most of my thoughts on a daily basis. Honestly I shouldn't say daily because I don't know if I will blog everyday but I will try. Then again, some days I might blog more than once. WARNING: My thoughts are random!! So bare with me this might take some getting use to but I am super excited to have a place to talk about fashion, music and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment